Saturday, October 24, 2009

20's Flapper :)

It's been a long time since I last updated this. Dakota and I started Fall semester end of August and have been super busy. We both did really good in our summer classes :) But through that we discovered what we really want to do. Dakota wants to be a High School teacher, probably history and spanish, maybe biology. And I want to major in Special Education. I only have one more semester until I gradutae from BYU with my Bachelors in Psychology so I am just going to finish and then go back for my Post Bachelors in Special Education. I love my job and working with Devyn. He is the sweetest little boy and any accomplishment he has makes me SOOOOOOOOOOO happy :)

Last week Dakota's grandpa turned 100!!! He is still lucid and can walk with a cane!! He is an inspiration really. There is so much to learn from him. He had a party to celebrate it and sooo many people came. It was like our wedding reception all over again haha :)

Also we got a dog!!!!!!!! :) He just showed up at Dakota's grandpa's house. He is a german pinscher, 10 months old, and we named him Reeses because his coloring reminded us of the coloring. He is a very sweet dog, house trained, and NEVER barks!!! I love him so much :)

Tonight we had a halloween party with some young married couples in our ward and we went as people from the 20's. I was a flapper girl :) I wore the dress I wore to tolo back in my junior year and it still fit :) hahahah
All in all life is amazing :) more next time :)
My camera isn't working right, but here is a picture of what german pinscher's look like.










1 comment:

  1. so cool you got a dog!

    and congrats on getting married! you're a doll!

    ReplyDelete