Thursday, March 19, 2009

37 Days!!!

The wedding is getting so close!!!! I am so excited for it to be here. Just some advice to people, don't plan a wedding while you are in school, it is one of the hardest things I have had to do. I am trying to get good grades, thus wedding stuff seems to never get done. I am ready for this wedding to be here and just be married!!!! My mom is coming this weekend which will be really nice, because we will be able to get a lot done for the wedding. And I have two bridal showers the next two weekends!! Oh and for anyone who didn't know I interviewed for an internship and I got it!!!! I started work about a week ago. It's at ACAFS or the Family Academy. I am a supervisor for exhanges and supervised visits for people who are divorced and their kids. It will be a learning experience, and will help me get into grad school, so I am very grateful. Even though I have been super stressed and will be for the next five weeks, I am so thankful for all of the blessings in my life and can't wait for April 25th :)

No comments:

Post a Comment